Friday, April 3, 2015

Blood Moon Energy Harvest

Yesterday I picked up a fun book on the fairy realm. It's and easy read with real stories of people experiencing fairies and tips on attracting and connecting with them. I also found a lovely scented essential oil for connecting with spirit guides.


Tonight is the blood moon eclipse and it is supposed to have the energy force of three full moons. Perfect night for setting out your gemstones for a supercharge! I carefully arranged mine on an old wood-carved tray.


This week I picked up a moldavite stone. I asked for one a couple weeks ago, and it was manifested quickly, so I believe this stone is right for my needs right now. The moldavite is a very high-vibration stone, known to open up the top three chakras, especially the heart chakra, and to have a powerful life-transforming energy. Its one of the oldest gemstones, traced as far back as 14.7 million years. It is believed to have been formed as a result of a meteor hitting the earth, and so it also known as an extraterrestrial stone. Moldavite is only found in Czechoslovakia.


Here is an interesting read on Moldavite:

The Transformative Powers of Moldavite / My Story

No comments:

Post a Comment