Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Juice Fast, Day 3

My dogged joined me in my video this morning.



Day 3, and I am going strong! Love for you to join me or give a little encouragement with a comment or a thumbs up!!!


Savory Veggie Green Juice

Add the following to your juicer- strain, stir and drink!
(Note: I use powder spirulina. I mixed it a with a little water to make a paste and then slowly add more water. Its very concentrated and green and needs to be premixed before stirring into juice at the end.)

4 large, very ripe, deep red Roma tomatoes
4 large stalks of celery
4 medium carrots
2 large kale leaves
1 2-3 inch slice of fresh fennel root with leaves and stem
1 large clove of garlic
1/2 white onion
Handful of cilantro
Stir in:
Spirulina mixture
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper

You can find the Jolt Juice Recipe I made this morning here. I added a very ripe pear and a tsp of spirulina. I also added about 50% water to dilute the juice a bit. Made enough for this morning and this afternoon.

Juice Fast, Day 1
Juice Fast, Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment