Saturday, February 28, 2015

Dr. Emoto's Proof that Words Have Power To Heal and to Destroy

The power of words is AMAZING! I mean, take a look at these magnified water crystals, that Dr. Masaru  Emoto took, as they were spoken to . . .


So yeah, I had to share the following video that talks about his experiment with words and rice and then shows four other people conducting the same experiment with similar results . . .

I was especially amazed at how indifference- lack of interest, concern, or sympathy; unimportant, can have a worse impact than even negative words. Having been treated with indifference myself, by people that should have cared, I have often said, being indifferent to someone, is one of the worse and most degrading things you can do to them- because, basically you are saying to them, you don't even matter! That is such a painful a message and one that is not easily overcome.

Think about it!





No comments:

Post a Comment